Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happiness After Loss


WOW it’s been since June since I updated this blog of mine, sorry for slacking! So many things have happened since then and I’m excited to share most of them.

1st:  The fundraiser turned out better than I could have ever imagined it. We raised about $250 for a NICU family at Primary Children’s Medical Center and donated hundreds of dollars’ worth of toys, arts and craft supplies, stuffed animals, clothes etc.



 

2nd: TENLEY TURNED 2 on July 21, 2013 at 1:52PM! Seriously blows my mind it feels like just yesterday that I had her, gosh I love that girl! To the moon and back, forever and always.
 

3rd: I turned the big 25 on August 17th….ahhhh half way to 30. (Where has time gone? I was 22 when I had Tenley but only 3 weeks shy of 23)!

4th: I met an amazing guy and have been dating him since August! He lets me openly speak about my little gal without it being uncomfortable and understands my “Tenley days”! He’s amazing  

5th: I started school! I’m going for my prerequisites right now and I will eventually get my nursing degree and Midwife degree.. All because a sweet little girl changed what her mama wanted to do with her life, Thank you my T Bug.
 

6th: Went to my 3rd walk to remember in October for all the babies gone too soon
 

7th: I got to buy Christmas for a little girl Tenley’s age and it was soooo healing. This is my second year doing this and I will continue to do so in the coming years.

8th: I got my Doula certification J Woot Woot that’s right if you yes you are looking for a doula for their birth or know anyone in the Salt Lake area looking send them my way.  Thank you in advance
 

9th: I finished my first semester back at school with a 3.6 GPA! Yup got a A and two B+

As far as how I’m feeling two and a half years out. Life is good and some days it’s absolutely amazing.  I still miss my T Bug daily but I know she is so happy where she is at. I hope I can continue to make her proud and look up to me.  This Christmas I’m actually getting into the spirit and Christmas shopping  and decorating at my house. ( I may have even listened to Christmas music *gasp* I never do that lol but this year I’m loving it. In fact its playing on Pandora as I write this)

Well I think I’ve updated most of it accurately J I may have missed a few things here and there but overall these we’re the highlights!

I will try my best to update more frequently. Merry Christmas everyone

 
Love,

Tenley’s mama

No comments:

Post a Comment