Saturday, October 15, 2011

Walk to remember

So today we walked the steps Tenley will never take! It turned out beautiful and was a wonderful way to celebrate her life. Her life was all to short but oh so beautiful. She taught me so much about life and touched the lives of everyone around her. I have to say she was the most beautiful baby I have ever laid eyes on, I don't just say this because she was mine but she was truly made to be an angel. They say there are babies made to be angels and be with us for only a short time then Journey home again, and she did was she was sent here to do. Though I may not know gods purpose to why he brings some babies home to quick right now, I know one day I will understand. Its a complement to be chosen by god to be the mother of a special, "perfect" child. He trusted me to hold a perfect child within my body and to take care of her until he was ready to call her back home. I think of Tenley as a hyperactive comedian, just like her dad. I picture her always playing pranks on me, though she already does. I know she is in heaven laughing and running around with all her friends and guiding us through life. I can't wait to see you again Tenley Grace. I believe we will run to each other and I will cry like the big baby I am and just hold you as long as I can. xoxo

Love,
Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment