Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines in heaven

I wonder what Valentines day is like in heaven. Do you think all the little kids make valentines boxes like they do here and deliver valentines to their friends? Do you think they have a favorite boy/girl to give their valentine to? The thought of heaven amazes me lately I always wonder what it is like on holiday's and on regular days. I wonder what Little miss Tenley is up to, if she is running around with her friends or if she is with family. I went to visit my sweet valentine yesterday with my sister and niece. We took her some flowers and a card (ella gave her a valentine that she gave to her classmates)! Ella loves her little cousin even though she isn't here. She draws her pictures for her grave all the time, and looks at pictures with me. Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking about it too, I wonder if she grasps that she really is gone. We we're so close when I was pregnant and she would feel her move everyday. I love being able to see my sweet Ella everyday though it's nice to have a young child around. Well here are some pictures of yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment