Friday, February 17, 2012

What I would do with one more day with you….

What would I do with one more day with you? What would I tell you? If I had one more day with you I would give you an unimaginable amount of kisses, I would kiss those sweet toes, those perfect lips and that cute little button nose. I would do things I knew I would never get the chance to. I would bathe you and put a pretty bow in that beautiful long dark hair. I would dress you in the most perfect outfit. I would tickle those little feet and paint those cute little toes nails and finger nails. I would study ever little part of your perfect body so I could always remember. I would hold you and sing you a lullaby while you fell asleep. I would rock you in my arms till they felt like they we’re going to fall off then rock you more. I would take a nap next to you just so I could wake up to you at least once. I would take you on a walk outside so you could see trees, birds, the sky and grass. I would show you off to all my friends and family. I would laugh, cry and talk to you so you always remembered mommy’s voice. I would watch a movie with you and a children’s show. I would read a book to you. I would play peek-a-boo with you. I would tell you all about mommy and daddy. I would tell you how we met and how we fell in love. I would tell you how much I love you and how much I will miss you. I would ask you to come visit me and watch over me. I would tell you all about your grandma’s, grandpas, and all your aunts and uncle, and your cousins. I would tell you how beautiful you are and how you are so perfect. I would tell you about when you we’re in my belly and how it felt. I would tell you all the funny things you would do in mommy’s belly. I would tell you a love story about a prince and princess. I would tell you not to go and not to leave me. I would tell you my heart was going to break when you left me. I would tell you to tell god to take good care of you until your mommy got there. At the end of my time with you I would tell you I love you and it’s okay to go now. I would tell you I will miss you and always remember you. I would tell you that you’ll always be my first baby and my first daughter. I would tell you that you’ll always mean the world to me. I would tell you that you forever changed me. I would thank you for blessing my life and allowing me to be the mommy of the most beautiful and precious baby girl. I love you baby girl forever and for always. Love, Mommy

1 comment: